Brilliant Budgeting and Financial Forecasting Course (One day In-house)
Print this page
Budgeting and forecasting are essential in managing your business effectively. This course examines why we need budgets and forecasts, identifies the differences between them and provides a practical approach to producing and presenting budgets and forecasts confidently. In addition, this course also looks at monitoring performance against budget and forecast to enable you to understand where corrective action needs to be taken.
- The purpose of budgets and forecasts
- Understanding the difference between budgets and forecasts
- Budgeting basics - different types of budget and which is best for your business
- The budgeting process
- Compiling the budget
- Overview of scenario planning & sensitivity analysis
- When and how often to budget and forecast
- Presenting and communicating budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring performance against budget and forecast
- Identifying corrective action
Why Should I Attend?
Those who are, or are soon to be, involved in preparing, reviewing and using budgets or have budgetary responsibility and accountability.
I really enjoyed the course, and look forward to developing the whole process.
Thank you for sending the documents, they will make things quite clear to our MD - which is always a bonus. I have learned some useful tips to help with area managers, so thank you again for all your help.
I do need to involve managers more in the process and ask their opinions.
Very positive and enjoyable day
Trainer was very helpful and friendly - much more confident in compiling budgets and monitoring performance against budgets
Trainer was absolutely fantastic and enthusiastic all the way through - she knows her subject!
Enjoyable cours - Brilliant and thank you
Very well presented and good examples used