- The purpose of budgets and forecasts
- Understanding the difference between budgets and forecasts
- Budgeting basics – different types of budget and which is best for your business
- The budgeting process
- Compiling the budget
- Overview of scenario planning & sensitivity analysis
- When and how often to budget and forecast
- Presenting and communicating budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring performance against budget and forecast
- Identifying corrective action
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01423 861122 to check your preferred dates for this training.
I really enjoyed the course, and look forward to developing the whole process.
Thank you for sending the documents, they will make things quite clear to our MD – which is always a bonus. I have learned some useful tips to help with area managers, so thank you again for all your help.
I do need to involve managers more in the process and ask their opinions.
Very positive and enjoyable day
Trainer was very helpful and friendly – much more confident in compiling budgets and monitoring performance against budgets
Trainer was absolutely fantastic and enthusiastic all the way through – she knows her subject!
Enjoyable cours – Brilliant and thank you
Very well presented and good examples used
In-House, Video and Tele-Conferencing Training and Coaching
We can come to you!
From £1,750.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, tailoring, training materials and certificates for up to 6 people