Stress Awareness for Managers Training Course (One Day In-house)
Print this page
Our Stress Awareness for Managers can help managers and supervisors to recognise the common causes of stress. It also informs them of the positive actions they can take to better manage stress, by using a risk assessment approach. The training uses a best practice approach and the latest guidance concerning management competencies and behaviours.
- Short and long term effects of stress
- Interventions focused on managing stress
- Having difficult conversations
- Understanding employer and employee responsibilities
- Process for a stress risk assessment
- Capability, the Equality Act and professional support
Why Should I Attend?
Aimed at Directors, Managers and Supervisors with a responsibility for providing a safe working environment and minimising the risk of employees being affected by stress in the workplace.