Virtual Training Option.
- You will be able to correctly use Masters to speed up the time it takes to make your presentation look good
- You will be able to correctly create an Organisation chart of your organisation, using Microsoft Organisation Chart
- You will be able to correctly display information from Excel including Charts
- You will be able to correctly incorporate animation and use the transition options available to make your presentation more interesting
- You will be able to correctly print your slideshow and speakers notes
- You will be able to correctly use the Rehearse Timings feature
- You will be able to add interactivity to your presentations so that your audience can view the content independently
You should have around 6 months of recent experience of using Microsoft Office PowerPoint in an office environment.
Enjoyed the programme and met some great people in the process
Birmingham, Oct 2017
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
– Edinburgh, July 2018
Brilliant programme, should be rolled out throughout the company
All the training programme was beneficial
Really enjoyed it, as well as getting other peoples opinions, it has given me a focus for moving forward – Thank you!
I’m looking forward to returning to the office with the fresh ideas and developing a stronger team
In-company, Virtual Training and Coaching
From £975.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainer – Tailored One Day Course for up to 6 people