The day will also provide practical tools in providing the best customer service experience consistently.
Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- Defining internal customer service and what it means for the success of the organisation and the Service Delivery Team
- Understanding every internal customer and managing their expectations – face to face, over the telephone and email
- Understanding the verbal and visual cues of internal customers that enable you to meet their individual needs
- Understanding the benefits of different communication channels and knowing when to use them effectively
- Dealing with difficult/aggressive internal customers and using your people skills to turn a situation around
- Measuring internal customer service, evaluating and making improvements
The training is highly participative. It is built on the experiences of real life internal customer service scenarios of the Service Delivery Team.
Really happy with the course makes you realise just how valuable customers are to the business
A very enjoyable and informative course – good for team building in the company as all departments took part
Relaxed atmosphere with plenty of positive ideas to action
The training was very insightful and has helped a great deal
The in-company training day was delivered in a clear and methodical approach with a focus on making it relevant. Trainer understood us and our product and environment to ensure that it tackled our problems and situations
I really enjoyed the relaxed, flexible and relevant approach to our groups/business needs
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments