The programme begins by providing the delegates with a better understanding of what is required in the modern sales process and the qualities and behaviours needed in order to succeed. The programme continues by examining objection handling, presentation skills and negotiation techniques.
Delegates will be given the opportunity to re-enforce the learning by participating in several practical exercises. Prior to the programme delegates will complete a pre-course questionnaire where they will detail their objectives and these will be incorporated into the programme.
All groups are small so you gain maximum benefit from the programme – most programmes run with 4-6 delegates attending.
Timings are normally 9 am to 4.30 pm.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
Day One – The Principles of Effective Selling
- What differentiates your business within the marketplace?
- Structure of the external sales call
- Preparing for the visit
- Time Management and Organisational Skills
- Identifying client problems
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Presenting in terms of benefits
- Using appropriate body language
- Handling objections
- The power of silence gaining commitment – closing the deal
Day Two – Effective Presentation Skills
- Importance of preparation, planning and structure
- Greater self awareness and the importance of first impressions
- Importance of benefits, needs, interest, understanding and the key messages
- The Fear Factor – Nightmares and Dreams
- Presentation Aids and the use of PowerPoint
- Positive body language, eye contact and the use of your voice
- Question and answer Sessions
- What to do when things go wrong
- Reviewing and evaluating
Day Three- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation questionnaire to illustrate techniques
- When should we start to negotiate?
- Preparing for the negotiation
- Opening the process
- Recognising tactics
- Offering and trading concessions
- Trial close
- Gaining commitment
- Closing techniques
- Confirming commitment
- Practical negotiation role-play
- Course review and individual objectives
Excellent training for the team – it has given them the extra confidence
It was a challenge and I was out of my comfort zone however at the end of the training I felt alot more confident
The programme was fun and very informative
Excellent for me to see the team `in action’ and to watch them grow with skills over the duration of the programme. Also a great refresher for me personally.
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£1,695.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer over three days, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments