This is a highly interactive day where delegates will learn how to become more of an order maker than a mere order taker and they will be able to practice their new found skills by means of taped telephone role-play followed by constructive critique.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- To understand the qualities required by the telephone sales person
- Understanding customer attitudes- why do people buy?
- Recognising the impact of positive phraseology
- How to build rapport over the telephone and create a positive impression
- Learn an effective structure for making an outgoing sales call
- Effective telephone communication skills including questioning and listening skills
- How to make your product or service stand out from the competition and present in terms of benefits
- Explore the objection myth and learn how turnobjections into buying signals
- How to ask for the business without appearing pushy
Bespoke in-company training for upto eight people.
Please contact us through our website on the top tight of the screen, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01423 861122.
I thoroughly enjoyed the training course – it was informative and helped the group bond well together
I found the day entertaining and informative
I found the training to be very helpful – I didn’t think I would learn as much as I did
Its just great to go over everything you have learnt before to refresh and to realise just how important every potential customer is
A very good informative presentation very useful and relevant course for my professional development of very high quality
Informative and fun – a great day
Professional and Informative
Keep up the good work – was a very beneficial day for the team
Trainer was well spoken, friendly and was very good in their technique in the way of teaching skills
Really good job – made us all feel important by listening to us and by helping move forward
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments