The interactive training session has plenty of group activities and relevant case studies/employment law examples to underpin the training.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01423 861122 to check your preferred dates for this training.
- The Business Case for Diversity and Inclusion
- Be able to appreciate the implications of the Equality Act and your responsibilities
- Understand the definition of discrimination and what leads to such behaviour
- Understand the relevant employment legislation and the responsibilities placed upon employers and individuals
- To understand what constitutes bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Appreciate the implications of association and perception definitions in the Equality Act
- Raised awareness of Victimisation and Positive Action
- Ensure staff appreciate what is unwanted conduct and how it affects others
- Implications on outside of work social events/contact
- Planned future changes/reviews
The training session is built around your team and business to ensure they can understand how their behaviour and attitude impacts those around them including work colleagues and customers. The training is very interactive with group work and discussions on specific situations/scenarios they have experienced or anticipating experiencing in their roles.
This training session is facilitated by one of our most experienced and qualified trainers with a practical/down to earth approach to the topic – expect to have fun whilst refreshing your understanding!
We deliver the training into a three and a half hour training session either in the morning and/or afternoon to help you gain maximum value (we recommend up to 8 people per session). We can deliver two training sessions with upto 8 people attending each session in one day for £1,500 plus vat.
A good course which met our specific requirements – exactly what I ask for !
It can be a complicated subject to cover and can be dull – Mike delivered it very well
Delivered very well, Mike has a wealth of experience and that was evident – we made use of this experience during the training
Fantastic – thoroughly enjoyed it! Will take a lot away from today, Mike is a fantastic trainer – very affable and friendly
Good course, inclusive and enjoyable
High quality materials, content and facilitation!
Well presented course and good course material
I found the course content and the resulting interaction from delegates enlightening
Course extremely detailed and enjoyable
Very interesting and I will look at some situations differently as a result of the session
Course was very good
Enjoyable course, presented in a polite and friendly environment
Trainer knew his subject to a very high standard
I have enjoyed the course and found it very relevant to today’s environment – and to my own personal needs
Very good trainer and the course was to a very high standard of delivery and content
In-House, Video and Tele-Conferencing Training and Coaching
We can come to you!
In-Company Training Session
From £750.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: In-house training for up to 8 people