Our training aims to raise awareness about the impact substance misuse can have on individuals and their work place performance, behaviours and attitudes.
We look at preventive measures and ways to minimise the risk as well as promoting improved health and well-being.
Timings: 9 am to 4.30 pm. Smaller groups may finish earlier.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our Stripe Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
By the end of the training you will have a greater understanding of:
– Understanding the different types of alcohol and drugs and their short and long term effects on team members
– Recognising a team member has an issue and know how to handle employee disclosures
– Be capable and confident to approach in a supportive and professional manner
– Know the factors that fuel a drinking culture
– Knowing what support is available for your team members
– The law and your legal responsibilities
– Appreciating the importance of adopting a supportive and understanding culture in the business where team members feel able to ask for support