Tailored In-House Training
We always welcome the opportunity to work more closely with our clients and in-house training is one of those times where we can show you another level of skill and expertise in helping you to achieve individual, team and organisational objectives.
The training will be developed in partnership with you ensuring your expectations are exceeded with the option of additional follow up training and coaching sessions to ensure the learning has been fully applied into your organisation.
Why choose Ripley?
The tailoring of the training to your requirements will enable you to reap the benefits of:
- Preferential rates available for in-house training and coaching
- Tailored to the needs of those attending and your organisation
- Experienced and mainly Chartered Professionals
- Practical training so you can apply what you have learnt and develop action plans
- The training will be both interactive and engaging throughout
- The in-house training option provides you with flexibility to avoid peak times of activity in the week, month and/or year
- You can select from a wide selection of courses and programmes to meet your needs.
- We issue pre-course questionnaires to ensure the training is perfectly tailored beforehand
Our in-house solutions include one to one/two coaching, small groups of three to twelve and facilitating large team development events. Our experience spans working with the largest employer in the UK to one man businesses, from Public to the Private Sector and our clients are located across the United Kingdom.
Option 1 – Choose from our Training Programme
Select a course or programme from our website and we will deliver this course at your place or at a place of your choice (venue costs would not be included in the price).
Option 2 – Tailored Training Course
Same as Option 1 except we will spend time onsite to understand your organisation and team members before the training. This is ideal for our Finance and Sales Courses and Programmes.
Option 3 – Bespoke Training unique to you
Same as Option 2 except we see this training as something very unique to you. This will often need at least one day to write a new course/programme to meet your exact requirements.
Option 4 – One on One / Two Coaching
If you are not keen on group training courses and you prefer coaching at your organisation then we can provide a tailored coaching session for one or two people at your organisation. We will also provide additional training materials to support further development as well as certificate.