Our tailored coaching sessions provide an opportunity to experience coaching built around your specific needs.
You can select one or more of our courses or we can build the coaching to your unique requirements. Either way we will ensure you gain maximum benefit from the time and money invested.
Our coaches will help you development new skills and knowledge, provide impartial and confidential advice and support, help you to agree realistic goals and should you decide to take a further follow up session, review and evaluation your achievements and the new challenges you are anticipating in the future.
Because the sessions are more focused it means:
- Less time out of your organisation due to the focused nature of the coaching
- No travelling time – we will come to you or it can be delivered through Zoom
- No need to worry about attending a course with other people – if this doesn’t work for you
- Plenty of time focusing purely on your needs
- A relaxed/comfortable environment where you can discuss confidential issues about you and/or the organisation – on of offline to suit you
- More time is available to have a follow up session if you choose to do so
Costs for these sessions start at just £495 plus VAT inclusive of any supporting training material and certificate.
Zoom coaching option is also available.
When you select one of our courses you will be provided with our training materials on the day (or in advance for video conferencing training/coaching) and these will be used in the coaching session.
One on two training sessions are also available from £950 plus vat.
All prices exclude travel and accommodation costs if applicable.
Thank you very much for an excellent coaching session, which I would thoroughly recommend and I’m feeling very positive that I will become more assertive from now on! Interesting/Informative and bespoke – Very enjoyable – thank you for a great day!
Thank you very much for an excellent coaching session, which I would thoroughly recommend and I’m feeling very positive that I will become more assertive from now on!