This training is aimed those wanting to be more effective when it comes to managing their own stress as well as looking out for others in the work place
The start dates of the course are shown on the right.
Timings: 9 am to 4.30 pm. We may finish earlier with smaller groups. London timings may vary to 9.30 am to 5 pm.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our Stripe Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
By the end of the training you will have a greater understanding of:
– Short and long term effects of stress
– Interventions focused on managing change
– Having difficult conversations
– Understanding employer and employee responsibilities
– HSE management standards and best practice (CIPD)
– Process for stress risk assessments
– Capability, the Equality Act and professional support