As a result of the programme, they will be better able to show initiative, take responsibility and ownership for their actions to achieve better results.
All programmes are limited to smaller numbers (often less than five) for the best learning experience and all delegates are asked to complete and return our pre-programme questionnaires to enable us to tailor the programme to their requirements/other delegates attending the three-days.
The start dates of the programme are shown on the right.
Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on each day. The final day may finish earlier for smaller groups of delegates.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- The role of a Personal/Executive Assistant in achieving organisational objectives
- The seven active behaviours of an effective Personal/Executive Assistants
- Establishing and scheduling key priorities
- Managing the relationship with your manager
- Your style of leadership in work and people – preferences and learning to adapt
- Effective delegation in managing your workload
- Understanding what motivates different people and how to harness the potential
- Leading and managing project and event team performance
- Driving your development and objective setting
- Communication – understanding the keys and overcoming barriers
- Active listening
- Effective telephone behaviour
- Projecting self-confidence and a professional image on and off line
- Be more effective when communicating with emails and utilising templates
- Self Awareness, Emotional Intelligence and Assertiveness
- Handling difficult people
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Team dynamics and processes
- Stages of team development
- Influencing and problem solving skills
- Diary Management
- Minute taking and meeting skills
- Online Meeting and Conference Tools
- Self development for the future and action planning
PA/EAs who have taken on more advanced roles or are still asking if they are doing all they can to be the best, who recognise they can do better in some aspects of understanding and fulfilling their role.
The programme is also ideal for those looking to progress into project or leadership roles in the future.
Enjoyed the programme and met some great people in the process
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
All the training programme was beneficial
Really enjoyed it, as well as getting other peoples opinions, it has given me a focus for moving forward – Thank you!
I’m looking forward to returning to the office with the fresh ideas
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£1695.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments