Invest just ten minutes of your time to ask yourself FIVE simple but effective questions:
1. STOP – What can I stop doing at work or home that will not have a negative impact on you or others?
2. CUT BACK – Is there anything you can cut back on without having a negative impact on you or others?
3. RETAIN – What do I really need to continue doing to help me, my business and others?
4. INCREASE – What activity do I need to increase in the coming days, weeks and months?
5. COMMENCE – What haven’t I started yet and need to take forward? What will have a positive impact on me, my business and others?
By taking these simple steps and commiting yourself to making these changes SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timebound) you will make a difference to how you use your time more effectively, have a positive effect on your performance and those around you at work and at home.
Best of Luck!
If you need help in reviewing how you or the members of your team become better at how they manage time then contact us on 01423 861122 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org