Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Video/Tele-Conferencing training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- The benefits of delegating effectively to you and your team members
- The levels of delegation and how these can improve your time management
- Choosing the right person in your team
- How delegation links with talent management, succession planning and maximising available resources
- Appreciating how leadership and learning styles impact on achieving objectives
- Performance objectives and standards
- Importance of a performance timetable for delivery
- Know what levels of responsibility/discretion to give to act independently
- Accountability and reporting back
- Power of Effective Feedback, Coaching and Mentoring
We offer preferential rates for one to one coaching/small group training at your business – please call us on 01423 861122 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In-House, Virtual Training and Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainer, Training Materials, Tailoring, Certificate for up to 8 people at your business