Our course provides an understanding of the legal and best practice requirements necessary to conduct an investigation and the skills required by the investigators. Those attending will learn about a process approach to the handling of investigations, which may be applied to a range of situations, and will take away an investigation ‘toolkit’.
Timings: 9.30 am to 4 pm.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 01423 861122 to check availability.
Price shown is plus travel and accommodation expenses.
- Appreciating the importance of a fair and consistent procedure
- Be able to understand the importance of evidence and the consideration of reasonableness to avoid an unfair dismissal
- Greater awareness of the Acas code of practice, discrimination, harassment and bullying complaints
- Recognise the need to select the right person to investigate ensuring there is a clear scope and aim of the investigation
- Access of online and offline information and documents
- Be able to plan and structure the investigation taking into account the complainant issues, witnesses and representatives
- Be confident in the purpose and structure of the interviews
- Be able to maintain control of the discussions and focus on the facts
- Know what records or transcripts to capture and prepare into statements
- Confidently evaluate the evidence taking into account conflicting and corroborating information
- Recognising how to produced an effective report back including contents, who receives a copy and permission to disclose, findings and conclusions as well as making recommendations
Great course, informative, organised and well detailed
I was happy with the content and the engagement with worksheets and doing tasks in groups was great
Brilliant course, well delivered and look forward to the next
Very informative and related to our business including our Policies and Procedures
Excellent course and delivered well
In-House, Video and Tele-Conferencing Training and Coaching
We can come to you!
From £1500.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: In-company training for up to 8 people at your business