Highly participative workshop based around actual performance issues from those attending the course.
Timings are 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- To understand the Line Managers role in managing the appraisal process and the impact they have on their direct reports.
- Highly motivated team members post appraisal.
- Spending quality time, one to one to enhance or improve personal productivity.
- To offer and receive feedback on personal performances and contributions.
- To enhance questioning, listening, and body language skills.
- Write SMART objectives and formulate personal development plans.
- To be able to coach and counsel direct reports to meet personal and business expectations.
We offer preferential rates for small group/one to one coaching at your business – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01423 861122 for more information.
Very good course and facilitator
Very good facilitator at engaging the group in an open discussion
Excellent trainer – very engaging and easy to follow
Very practically-orientated and the course was therefore very helpful
Session was well organised and very interesting and useful
Engaging and Interactive throughout
Trainer adapted content well to go wth the flow of the group
Brilliant well presented course! Thank you I look forward to putting my new skills into practice
Excellent course, very informative and easy to follow. I will apply the knowledge to my role going forward
Gave me a great deal more confidence to conduct appraisals as well as the importance of feedback
Excellent course – trainer made everything easy to understand and had a very personal approach that made you feel very comfortable
Feeling more confident on working on appraisals
In-House Training & Coaching
We can come to you!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainer, Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments