Highly participative workshop based around actual performance issues from those attending the course.
Timings are 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- To understand the Line Managers role in managing the appraisal process and the impact they have on their direct reports.
- To understand the team leaders/managers role in managing the appraisal process and the impact they have on their direct reports
- Be aware of the benefits of a ‘good review’ and how it can increase the motivation of team members post appraisal.
- The importance of an effective conversation and how preparation is key to your success as well as the team member.
- Recognising the importance of quality time, one to one to improve a team members productivity.
- To offer and receive feedback on personal performances and contributions.
- To enhance questioning, listening and body language skills.
- Agree meaningful SMART objectives and personal development plans.
- To be able to coach and counsel direct reports to meet personal and business expectations.
We offer preferential rates for small group/one to one coaching at your business – email us at email@example.com or call us on 01423 861122 for more information.
Very good course and facilitator
Very good facilitator at engaging the group in an open discussion
Excellent trainer – very engaging and easy to follow
Very practically-orientated and the course was therefore very helpful
Session was well organised and very interesting and useful
Engaging and Interactive throughout
Trainer adapted content well to go wth the flow of the group
Brilliant well presented course! Thank you I look forward to putting my new skills into practice
Excellent course, very informative and easy to follow. I will apply the knowledge to my role going forward
Gave me a great deal more confidence to conduct appraisals as well as the importance of feedback
Excellent course – trainer made everything easy to understand and had a very personal approach that made you feel very comfortable
Feeling more confident on working on appraisals
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainer, Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments