Problem Solving and Effective Decision making are vital skills for many employees and most certainly for managers and supervisors. Frequently a wrong decision is made due to lack of experience and skills and this can be very costly to the organisation. Or, as is often the case, a lack of confidence will result in no decision being made which is equally ineffective.
Timings: 9 am to 4.30 pm. London dates may start at 9.30 am to 5 pm.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty time to discuss specific challenges in your business.
We also offer the option of virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our Stripe Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- To know the difference between cause and effect
- Be able to analyse the most likely cause of a problem
- Be aware of the various methods of identifying possible solutions
- Be able to determine a variety of solutions
- Know how to assess the most effective solution
- Appreciate the significance of creativity in problem solving
- Appreciate the benefit of involving the team in problem solving
- Be able to plan, implement and evaluate the problem solution
- Delegates will have practiced the techniques which will have re-enforced the learning
If you prefer we can come to you and deliver a course at your business for small or larger groups – email us at email@example.com for an in-company quote for this training, call us on 01423 861122 or contact us through our website.
The course was very good – it could not have been better
A very enjoyable course
I will now be more confident in putting a plan for changes to Senior Management
Has helped me to plan in more depth when taking forward issues
Much more confident in my decision making
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
Training Locations and Scheduled Dates:
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainer, Training Materials and Certificate