Timings are 9 am to 5 pm
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- The importance of preparation, planning and structure of your presentation
- Collating and preparing material – knowing what to leave out
- Researching and knowing your audience
- Delivering with charisma and presence
- How body language, eye contact, voice modulation and control impacts on your delivery
- Importance of addressing benefits, needs, maintaining interest and levels of understanding of your given topic
- Knowing your key messages
- Be able to cope with your fears and put them into perspective
- Selecting the right presentation aids/media and using them effectively
- Tips and tricks when using MS PowerPoint
- The importance of calls to action
- Be able to build in questions and respond to all questions effectively
- What to do when things go wrong
- Reviewing and evaluating for next time
Time is allowed for delegates to run through an existing or new presentation(s) on the course. All delegates are encouraged to prepare and deliver mini-presentations before and during the course. Constructive feedback will be given during the course to enable delegates to practise and apply the skills and knowledge learnt.
Scheduled courses are always small groups of six or less people to allow sufficient time for individual presentations on the day. We also tailor all coaching and training through individual pre-course questionnaires being issued at the time of booking.
We also preferential rates for one to one coaching and small group training at your business – please call us on 01423 861122 or email us at email@example.com
The effective presentation skills course is genuinely one of the best of any type I’ve ever attended. Immediately after the course there are many tools I can use to improve both the design and delivery of my presentations and I am excited to see how this will undoubtedly increase my confidence through continued improvement in the long term. In short, I am a much better presenter after the course than I was before.
The tailored nature of the course made it feel like it was made specifically for my personal development needs in a safe and constructive environment.
Really helpful with lots of practical experience – I am now feeling more confident!
Really engaging and helped to highlight areas to think about when giving presentations and also things to improve upon.
The course was very good and I gain alot.
Excellent Value for Money!
Excellent trainer – very approachable, understanding and professional
Thank you for you advice on presenting. I really worked hard on making it visual and minimal so that I can talk and interact. I feel more confident already. It blew my boss away when I sent it to him and I guess it’s up to me to set the bar high early on in the day for the other 15 presenters!
Really enjoyed today – thank you.
Very happy – day taken at correct speed and useful feedback – a big help in raising confidence
Really useful training – I now want to try out what I have learnt into practice
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments