Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
We will continue to review the government guidance through 2020/21 to ensure all our small group training courses allow for adequate social distancing. We will always select a spacious training room and adjust the delivery methods to take into account the need for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Video/Tele-Conferencing training/coaching through Zoom.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- How to select the right Exhibition/Trade show for your business
- Clarity about the specific reasons to have a stand
- How much does attending an Exhibition/Trade show actually cost
- Setting realistic goals – know how many leads you need to generate to at least break even
- Ensuring you allocate enough time and resources
- Testing the track record of the Exhibition/Trade show organisers
- Preparing yourself and your team for an Exhibition/Trade show – having the right pitch or unique selling point
- Promoting your presence to existing clients and those you want to meet
- Considering the print and design requirements
- What to do and not to do at the Exhibition/Trade show
- How to stay focused and energised
- Learn ways to stop and engage with a show visitor
- Qualifying potential leads at the Exhibition/Trade show
- How to politely end a conversation and get rid of time wasters
- Following up qualified leads
- Be able to measure the Return On Investment
We offer preferential rate for one to one coaching and small group training at your business – please call on 01423 861122 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Very well presented – totally relevant to our company needs – most useful !
I am absolutely confident that the information I have learnt will increase our ROI two or three times!
Excellent course I would recommend to anyone planning to have an exhibition
Opens your eyes to the mistakes we make on our stand
Well worth the time and the money to ensure we get it right on the day
Fantastic – filled in all the areas we didn’t know and I was amazed by what we hadn’t considered including the areas of preparation needed to make it a success
Really good course – the tailor made way it was with the research about our business before was great. Felt like it has tuned me into making sure the exhibitions are as beneficial to the customer and the company as possible.
Really engaged training, enjoyed it and has led me to have more confidence on expo stands and in general business networking – thank you!
I found the role play was very helpful as I haven’t done any exhibitions work before.
I will be more confident in approaching groups of people and use key phrases to talk about the business
Thoroughly enjoyed our day and are very chuffed that our current business model is on the right track – great to have approval by an external body
Very useful – I would appreciate more refresher training before our next exhibition to continuously improve the teams confidence and skills.
In-House, Video and Tele-Conferencing Training & Coaching
We can come to you!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainers, Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments