This one day workshop will you give you a practical insight into best practices as well as learning from some of the many challenges you will experience in your role.
Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- Understanding the role and the skills of an effective event organiser
- Knowing how to apply a structured and consistent approach to attending and facilitating meetings and events
- Importance of stakeholder engagement, management and communications
- Scoping and defining the event
- Understanding the importance of outcomes, measurements and results
- Event and work breakdown structures
- Risk Management, monitoring and control measures
- Evaluating the effectiveness of venues and speakers
- Managing and meeting the expectations of the delegates
- How to write a sponsorship proposal
- Tips on flyers, websites, PR and social media
- Closing the event and performing an audit to evaluate success
Enjoyed the programme and met some great people in the process
Birmingham, Oct 2017
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
– Edinburgh, July 2018
Brilliant programme, should be rolled out throughout the company
All the training programme was beneficial
Really enjoyed it, as well as getting other peoples opinions, it has given me a focus for moving forward – Thank you!
I’m looking forward to returning to the office with the fresh ideas and developing a stronger team
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, tailored to your requirements, course materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments