Planning events effectively using your people and influencing skills will help you to ensure highly effective events are achieved every time for your managers and/or your customers.
This one day workshop will you give you a practical insight into best practices as well as learning from some of the many challenges you will experience in your role.
Timings: 9 am to 4.30 pm. London timings may vary to 9.30 am to 5 pm.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of time for questions and discussions about your experiences.
We also offer the option of virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our Stripe Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- Understanding the role and the skills of an effective event organiser
- Knowing how to apply a structured and consistent approach to attending and facilitating meetings and events
- Importance of stakeholder engagement, management and communications
- Scoping and defining the event
- Understanding the importance of outcomes, measurements and results
- Event and work breakdown structures
- Risk Management, monitoring and control measures
- Evaluating the effectiveness of venues and speakers
- Managing and meeting the expectations of the delegates
- How to write a sponsorship proposal
- Tips on flyers, websites, PR and social media
- Closing the event and performing an audit to evaluate success
Today has been incredibly enjoyable and informative. Learnt alot about event management which I can use in our business.
Informative course, Mike was a natural trainer. The course flowed well and didn’t labour too much on any one topic.
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
Thank you for your patience with me 🙂
I thought the training was very engaging and enjoyable
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
Training Locations and Scheduled Dates:
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, tailored to your requirements, course materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments