Our one-day training course is ideal for those working or covering reception duties including the handling of incoming calls for the business. The training day is tailored to your requirements through our pre-course questionnaire issued at the time of booking.
Normal timings: 9 am to 5 pm
Preferential rates for tailored in-company training for small groups.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching through Zoom.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- The role of the receptionist
- The customer experience – meeting and greeting
- Assertiveness and effective communication skills
- Effective telephone behaviour
- Effective time management and organisational ability when multi-tasking
- Tips on effective email management and writing
- How to project an image of self-confidence and professionalism
- Organising and scheduling meetings with MS Outlook
- meeting rooms are organised to a high standard
- Online meeting and telephone conferencing tools
- Diary management and the use of MS Outlook
- Managing the relationship with your team leaders/directors/partners
- Handling demanding customers and avoiding negative phrases
- Self-development for the future and action planning
I feel that the support I received through the course was excellent. I would recommend the course and the trainer to other people. This support has given me a boost in my confidence.
I really enjoyed the course and will be recommend the course to my colleagues
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and feel I benefited extremely
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments