Commercial Awareness is demonstrating an understanding of your business, appreciating the wider business environment in which your organisation operates as well as the importance of relationships with customers, key stakeholders, competitors, suppliers and fellow team members.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of time to discuss specific questions in detail.
Case examples are also used in the training to help those attending to broaden their understanding and ultimately individual and team performance.
We also offer the option of virtual training/coaching.
- Understand the critical success factors in your business
- Appreciate the internal and external factors that impact on your business
- Be able to recognise the opportunities to provide added value and ensure you are quoting for products and services being offered freely to your clients
- Recognise the high profit items and the component parts of any package
- Be able to recognise the importance of supply and value chains
- Recognise further opportunities to stretch your commercial awareness
Enjoyed the programme and met some great people in the process
Birmingham, Oct 2017
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
– Edinburgh, July 2018
Brilliant programme, should be rolled out throughout the company
All the training programme was beneficial
Really enjoyed it, as well as getting other peoples opinions, it has given me a focus for moving forward – Thank you!
I’m looking forward to returning to the office with the fresh ideas and developing a stronger team
In-House, Virtual Training and Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
In-Company Preferential Rate:
From £1,500.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, tailored to your requirements, training materials and certificates for up to 8 people