The course includes the importance of self worth and how that is communicated, the benefits of taking control of their attitude and directing it, how to create a good first impression and behave in a more confident manner, how to communicate and influence in the right way in all situations, knowing when assertiveness is appropriate and be able to apply it effectively and how to apply a positive approach and image when working with others.
Normal timings: 9 am to 4.30 pm. London timings may vary to 9.30 am to 5 pm.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of time for detailed discussions.
We also offer the option of virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our Stripe Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
If you prefer we can come to you and deliver a course at your business for small or larger groups – email us at email@example.com for an in-company quote for this training, call us on 01423 861122 or contact us through our website.
- Know what a confident total image and why is it important.
- Understand about image and to be able to project it personally and for the department or business we represent?
- Communicate in verbal and non-verbal ways and the importance of congruency in dress, verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Deal with the barriers to communicating and influencing effectively, develop active listening skills and to take control of the communication process.
- Know the importance of self-esteem and realise that our actions are invariably habit based, which are derived from our values and beliefs.
- Being able to say ‘no’ without feeling guilty.
- Using assertiveness in difficult situations and choosing your approach.
- Speaking to groups in a confident way, encouraging and dealing with feedback.
- Gaining co-operation and commitment from others.
All our courses are tailored to individuals through pre-course questionnaires issued at the time of booking.
I really enjoyed the course, I felt the training was tailored prefectly to address my concerns and my particular role and industry. A worthwhile and enjoyable day – has inspired me to examine what I do in more detail
Helped to raise my confidence and self worth
Very informal, friendly and helpful
Really helped me realise the importance of putting myself first and to recognise I am important
Raise my confidence in gaining clarity from my manager
I am now able to make my points more clearer to other people and be more assertive
Excellent training received and materials given on the day – this training has helped to build my confidence and enable me to be more effective when communicating with my managers
Really enjoyed this course – found it very useful and will use the strategies learnt in my current role
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
Training Locations and Scheduled Dates:
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments