When we consider there are over 12 million people in the UK who have a disability (1/5 of our population) and these households have a considerable spending power of £212 billion then it does raise the question about accessibility and experiences of these customers to your business.
The focused 1/2 day training sessions are intended to raise awareness and encourage proactive action as well as attentive service for your customers with different forms of disability.
This course is offered as an in-company/virtual course that is tailored to your needs.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of time for specific discussions.
We also offer the option of virtual training/coaching.
The three-hour in-house training session looks at:
- Understanding what is disability?
- Appreciating the different types of disability
- Have a knowledge of the disability legislation protecting your customers and your colleagues from discrimination
- Practical advice on how to meet the needs of disabled people now and in the future whether they are customers or colleagues
- Being aware how you can improve access to facilities and improve the experience of your customers
Enjoyed the programme and met some great people in the process
Birmingham, Oct 2017
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
– Edinburgh, July 2018
Brilliant programme, should be rolled out throughout the company
All the training programme was beneficial
Really enjoyed it, as well as getting other peoples opinions, it has given me a focus for moving forward – Thank you!
I’m looking forward to returning to the office with the fresh ideas and developing a stronger team
In-House, Virtual Training and Coaching
Preferential rate for small group training
From £750.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificates for up to 6 people – half day course tailored to your organisation