Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- Understand the importance of effective team working and how this can positively affect customer service
- Understand their own role within the team and that of other team members
- Understand how their role forms part of the wider business team
- Understands team working in the wider context of the business and the provision of excellent customer service
- Demonstrate ability to work in partnership with colleagues from other suppliers and contractors
- Ability to identify what factors contribute to effective team working
- An understanding of personal responsibilities and accountabilities
A very enjoyable and informative course – good for team building in the company as all departments took part
It was good to discuss actual instances with colleagues – helped to relate what we were learning
Felt the balance was right – informative and enjoyable
A very well presented, concise and professional delivered course
Information given easily and conversationally – felt we were participating fully and responded to
Relaxed atmosphere with plenty of positive ideas to action
The in-company training day was delivered in a clear and methodical approach with a focus on making it relevant. Trainer understood us and our product and environment to ensure that it tackled our problems and situations
I really enjoyed the relaxed, flexible and relevant approach to our groups/business needs
In-House, Video and Tele-Conferencing Training & Coaching
We can come to you!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainer, Training Materials, Certificate, Lunch and Refreshments