Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
We will continue to review the government guidance through 2020/21 to ensure all our small group training courses allow for adequate social distancing. We will always select a spacious training room and adjust the delivery methods to take into account the need for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Video/Tele-Conferencing training/coaching through Zoom.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- Practical and legal risk management
- The psychology of the debt-chasing procedure
- Organisational and management strategies for collecting outstanding monies
- Communication skills, including guidance on letter-writing and telephone negotiation skills
- Influencing skills – dealing with difficult situations and common excuses
- Effectively using and knowing when to take legal action
Thoroughly enjoyed the interactive element and being able to relate my role in the firm to the course content. Made me realise how much I already have experienced.
I really enjoyed the day and feel it has been very beneficial, very happy
In-House, Video and Tele-conferencing Training & Coaching
We can come to you!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments