Meetings happen in all organisations and have the potential to be one best uses of people’s time however for most they are seen as a waste of time, source of frustration and something that gets in the way of real work.
This one day course begins the process for participants to start to recognise their own preferences, and the impact it has on their working style and in particular focuses on the times when individuals are involved in chairing, facilitating and participating in meetings.
Course timings: 9 am to 4.30 pm. London timings may vary to 9.30 am to 5 pm.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of time to discuss the challenges you face in your business.
We also offer the option of virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our Stripe Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
Areas of focus:
- The purpose of meetings and ground rules
- Understanding why meetings fail to be outcome focused
- Essential qualities and skills of the Chair
- Establish and structure meetings with effective agendas
- Recognising and applying effective communication including awareness of body language
- Improved understanding of group behaviour
- Recognise, engage, manage and influence the different contributions people make within meetings
- Maintaining interests, energy levels and the flow of the meeting
- Applying effective time management
- Managing disruption behaviours that can make meetings unproductive
- Gaining commitment and agreement
- Summarising skills
We have preferential rates for one to one coaching and small group training at your business – please call us on 01423 861122 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just to say thanks, and that I’m really impressed with the level of detail combined with your ability to keep the training engaging throughout the day!
I learnt many different techniques to apply in varying contexts to support the chairing role.
Course was really informative and touched on more than expected – very interactive
Today has been very helpful, as someone who is just starting out. I will take this advice with me in my career.
Thank you for your flexibility and capacity to address my specific needs – I will benefit from the additional content too!
Very practical pointers and all my sideway questions were answered.
Very good course, relevant and enjoyable, Many thanks.
Practical and specific techniques I can apply back in the business
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
Training Locations and Scheduled Dates:
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainer, Training Materials, Certificate, Lunch and Refreshments