This highly inter-active and very practical one day course will help develop and strengthen both your coaching and your mentoring skills to enable you to become a more effective manager and to enhance workplace performance.
Delegates will need to be prepared to explore real examples of workplace situations during the day.
Course timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
We will continue to review the government guidance through 2020/21 to ensure all our small group training courses allow for adequate social distancing. We will always select a spacious training room and adjust the delivery methods to take into account the need for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Video/Tele-Conferencing training/coaching through Zoom.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- Clearly understand the differences between coaching and mentoring
- When to use either coaching or mentoring techniques, or both
- Actively develop coaching and mentoring skills to greatly improve workplace performance
- Inspire and motive your team through coaching and mentoring
- Influence effectively upwards as well as downwards
- Manage change through coaching and mentoring
- Develop a culture of personal leadership & responsibility
- Greatly enhance your own interpersonal skills – raise your own self-awareness, self-development and self-confidence
We have preferential rates for one to one coaching and small group training at your business – call us on 01423 861122 or email us at email@example.com
Enjoyed the programme and met some great people in the process
Birmingham, Oct 2017
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
– Edinburgh, July 2018
Brilliant programme, should be rolled out throughout the company
All the training programme was beneficial
Really enjoyed it, as well as getting other peoples opinions, it has given me a focus for moving forward – Thank you!
I’m looking forward to returning to the office with the fresh ideas and developing a stronger team
In-House, Video and Tele-Conferencing Training & Coaching
We can come to you!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments