This one-day course on employee engagement and communication will enable all levels of management to return back into the business and enhance all forms of contacts with their team. Through higher levels of engagement and communication the business will be rewarded with higher levels of staff motivation, individual and team performance, increased outcomes, meeting deadlines, reduced wastage, loyalty and staff retention in the business.
Course timings: 9 am to 4.30 pm. London timings may be adjusted to 9.30 am to 5 pm.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of time to discuss your business challenges.
We also offer the option of virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our Stripe Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- What is meant by employee engagement
- Why is employee engagement important to the business and how this impacts on climate, performance and motivation of employees
- Understand your own organisations approach to employee engagement
- Understand how managers can build an engaged workforce through day to day interactions
- Recognising effective communication and influencing styles
- Appreciating the different Working Styles/Roles in a team
- Look at the different methods and approaches you can use to measure employee engagement
- Review and discuss research on employee engagement
We have preferential rates for one to one coaching and small group training at your business – please call us on 01423 861122 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you, super insightful and interesting content.
Amazing course – learnt alot and very engaging
Had a really good day. Trainer was really friendly and fantastic at explaining the material.
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
Training Locations and Scheduled Dates:
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments