Course timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- What is meant by employee engagement
- Why is employee engagement important to the business and how this impacts on climate, performance and motivation of employees
- Understand your own organisations approach to employee engagement
- Understand how managers can build an engaged workforce through day to day interactions
- Recognising effective communication and influencing styles
- Appreciating the different Working Styles/Roles in a team
- Look at the different methods and approaches you can use to measure employee engagement
- Review and discuss research on employee engagement
We have preferential rates for one to one coaching and small group training at your business – please call us on 01423 861122 or email us at email@example.com
Enjoyed the programme and met some great people in the process
Birmingham, Oct 2017
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
– Edinburgh, July 2018
Brilliant programme, should be rolled out throughout the company
All the training programme was beneficial
Really enjoyed it, as well as getting other peoples opinions, it has given me a focus for moving forward – Thank you!
I’m looking forward to returning to the office with the fresh ideas and developing a stronger team
In-House, Video and Tele-Conferencing Training & Coaching
We can come to you!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments