Course timings are normally 9.30 am to 4.30 pm with breaks for lunch and refreshments (timings can be changed to suit your business).
All stationery and training materials are provided.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
- The role of the Administrator
- Self Awareness and self-esteem
- Assertiveness and effective communication skills
- Increasing your levels of influence and problem solving
- Effective telephone behaviour
- Effective team working
- Effective time management and organisational ability
- Managing your relationship with your manager and leading others
- Self-development for the future – taking responsibility for your own learning and performance
- Action Planning
We offer preferential rates for one to one coaching/small group training at your business – please call us on 01423 861122 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our courses are tailored through individual pre-course questionnaires being issued at the time of booking.
Enjoyed the programme and met some great people in the process
Birmingham, Oct 2017
Very thorough, very well conducted and detailed where required
– Edinburgh, July 2018
Brilliant programme, should be rolled out throughout the company
All the training programme was beneficial
Really enjoyed it, as well as getting other peoples opinions, it has given me a focus for moving forward – Thank you!
I’m looking forward to returning to the office with the fresh ideas and developing a stronger team
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments