Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on both days – Day 2 may finish earlier with smaller groups
This two-day programme is non-residential.
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
If you prefer we can come to you and deliver a course at your business for small or larger groups – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an in-company quote for this training, call us on 01423 861122 or contact us through our website.
- plan, design and facilitate a group discussion
- understand how and why people learn
- understand the importance of the learning cycle
- learn to select the most appropriate training method
- ensuring your preparation results in a clear, well-structured discussions and handouts
- how to maximise individual engagement and involvement
- use effective tools and methods to clarify and define potential issues and problems
- encourage new ideas and suggestions
- recognise the importance of building the right atmosphere of trust and modeling a positive attitude
- develop a professional approach and style
- use and apply the core skills in excellent facilitation
- receive feedback and learn how to cope with difficult situations
- maintain a high level of focus, energy and motivation with individuals and groups
- provide constructive and supportive feedback
- recognising opportunities where individuals will commit to taking action
- maintaining an outcomes focused approach
- use different evaluation methods to continuously to improve your facilitation skills
Facilitator was an excellent role model by showing his tools and techniques in practice – so you can see `how to do it’ . Enabled and created a safe environment, welcoming and encouraging us to be ourselves and enjoy training delivery and that we are `experts’ in our topic!
The smaller group size enabled `deeper learning’ and greater personal attention over the two days.
This course has given me the confidence and belief which I doubted I had – Excellent!
I will have a completely different approach which will come across in a confident manner which people will enjoy and engage with
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£995.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments