All these courses are tailored to those attending through pre-course questionnaires and we only work with smaller groups to ensure you gain the most from the training.
We can also come to you for one to one coaching and small group training as well as running focused one-day courses.
Timings on both days: 9.30 to 4.30 pm – Day 2 may finish earlier if the course group is smaller.
The two-day course is non-residential.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS/cheque or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. Again this will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
Undertake a Robust Training Needs Analysis (TNA) by utilising:
- Performance Appraisals & Individual Development Plans
- Competencies & Competency Frameworks
- Business Plans & Corporate Objectives
- Skills to engage Key Managers & Directors
- Information from external sources
- Pre-Course Questionnaires / Meetings
Design training courses taking into account:
- Outcomes from the TNA exercise
- Skill set of your audience
- Learning Styles and Areas for Creativity
- Use of Role Play, Other types of Individual and Group Exercises
- The need to keep information relevant and easy to understand
- Sharing of Best Practice and New concepts
- Time Management, Scheduling Plan & Practising
- Logistics including Equipment, Training Materials & Venue
- Use of PowerPoint & other Visual Aids
- Preparation for objections & questions
Know what to do on the day:
- Before delegates arrive and what to do when they arrive
- ICE Breakers, Domestics & Legal requirements
- By meeting their Needs & Expectations
- Using effective Communication & Leadership Skills
- Making use of relevant stories your audience can understand and remember
- Having awareness of Energy Levels / Interest
- Be mindful of the practical application of the learning
- Be able to dealing with Difficult People & Situations
- Utilise active de-briefing techniques
- Summarising and ensuring expectations have been met
- Greater understanding of how to Evaluate the effectiveness of your training
- Be able to offer follow up support options to your attendees
Participants will be asked to deliver a short training course presentation on Day 1 and receive constructive feedback from the rest group. We would recommend you use an existing or a new short training course presentation (upto 25 minutes). An advance copy of any PowerPoint Slides will be required so your presentation can be loaded in preparation for the training course.
The programme is delivered over two days however we can provide more intensive one-day tailored training programmes at your business upon request for individuals or smaller groups.
Thank you very much – We all thoroughly enjoyed the day and gave very positive feedback to both out training dept and other influential people. The manual is also fantastic for me as I’m interested in the psychology of workforces and trying to turn them positive and there’s plenty in there to help.
Tailored exactly to what was asked – delivery style and experience of the subject was excellent
Excellent bespoke training day adapting and checking the understanding of our requirements not only prior to the in-company day but throughout – recommend this training
Thank you for a great course, despite delivering training for two years, I learnt so much more to deliver better training – very worthwhile
The course was tailored to our needs – no improvements needed
Great trainer with a wealth of knowledge – I would definitely recommend the company and specifically the trainer for further training courses
Enjoyable course – nice to be on the opposite side
In-House Training & Coaching
We can come to you!
£995.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert Trainer, Training Materials, Certificate, Lunch and Refreshments