Do you want to make a greater impact and improve your influence?
Do you want to be able to negotiate more effectively?
Your role requires you to influence others, but without recognising the techniques that you unconsciously use, it can be difficult to pinpoint what works
Timings are 9 am to 4.30 pm
Our small group training courses allow for plenty of space for social distancing.
We also offer the option of Virtual training/coaching.
Booking confirmations: We will email you to confirm receipt of your booking within five working days. A confirmation invoice will be issued to either request payment by either BACS or confirmation of payment if you have made a card payment already through our World Pay Account. This will be issued within five working days. Also detailed joining instructions are normally released by email at least seven working days prior to the date of the course.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you onto the course.
- Greater understanding of effective and ineffective communication methods
- How to make a great impression everytime
- Understand more about your influencing style
- Recognising how others influence and how you can learn from them
- Knowing how to make and break rapport
- Understanding more about group behaviour and how this impacts
- Understand the differences in influence, persuasion and manipulation
- Understand the power of negotiation and compromise
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Developing a personal action plan
We offer preferential rates for coaching/small group training at your business – call us on 01423 861122 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
I found the examples and applied nature of the training, and the flexibility to cover my particular issues, was extremely useful
The training was exactly perfect for me
In-House, Virtual Training & Coaching
Preferential rates and choice of dates when we come to your place/deliver virtually!
£575.00 + VAT
INCLUDES: Expert trainer, training materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments